Saturday, November 13, 2010

What A Bad Week

It's field camp week. The start of a tough and challenging week for me. It's just 3 days 2 nights (Supposed to be 2 days 1 night, thanks to the "boy" from 5th coy), but it's more than enough to make u drop flat on the ground lol. Majority got affected by heat rashes including me. U wont want to experience it.

Was raelly shagged when I sat down on the bench in the training shed, "checking clear" of my SAR21 and suddenly one round went off from my gun lol... I guess I'm famous now... SOL 7days??? Sigh...

Had soc test yesterday, thank God for pulling me through, cleared every obstacles but as for timing, I hope I made it in time. Am I getting weaker? Till now I cant pull myself up and try to take leadership roles lol.

Received my two new beanies alrdy!!! Nice...

Wanna go out but cant find anyone lol! Going out to make a new pair of specs now :)

Next week will be even tougher but it'll be fine after the week :) Pray and work.

With pride I lead, SCS lol!

No comments: